Monday 18 January 2016

Larry is 2!

Just as I have promised, I baked Larry's 2nd birthday cake! You know you are a mom when you do things for your child unwaveringly no matter how tedious it gets. I am definitely not a baker by profession and I am pleased that it was completed. Most importantly, my little boy gets his mommy's special one of its kind birthday cake. It is a Thomas the train themed birthday cake, a smaller scale design compared to his 1st birthday cake but it took me quite a while to complete as well. It's the cake on the bottom left of the pic below.


This year, Larry had 3 cakes for his 2 year old birthday. One baked specially for him by me (bottom left in pic), another (bottom right cake) he brought to celebrate in his school and yet another (top right in pic) he had for his birthday bash with his peers.

Counting down... 7 more months to go before his next birthday. What birthday cake shall it be this time? Hahah we shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and sharing your comments !